Terms & Conditions
Please read carefully prior to placing an order as you will be required to tick and agree to these terms during the checkout procedure.
In the event that we are unable to supply an ordered item then a similar alternative item of equal or higher value will be provided without notice. If a similar item is not available, we will offer customers a chance to select replacements from our range.
For the avoidance of doubt, we are a wholesale businesses accepting businesses and tradespeople as customers. Whilst we do not run checks on our customers or their businesses, and whilst we have no minimum order or minimum quantity, you accept that you are purchasing as a business/tradesperson and not a consumer.
- Delivery typically takes 2 to 4 working days
- We use Royal Mail to deliver orders, however, we reserve the right to use other courier/delivery companies from time to time
The seller always aims to dispatch orders promptly, but as a general guideline the following time scales apply:
- Orders made between a Sunday 3pm and Friday 12pm will usually be dispatched within 24 hours after the order has been processed
- Orders made between a Friday 12pm and and Sunday 3pm will usually be dispatched on the following Monday
- When a public/bank holiday disrupts postage then orders will usually be posted on the next available working day
- The buyer is responsible for taking delivery of the order at the address he/she specified
- If the seller has to redeliver the order due to non-delivery, the buyer is liable to pay any postage costs
- In the event of a delivery taking longer than expected, the seller is not liable for any losses, costs or expenses incurred by the buyer
- To cancel an order the buyer must contact the seller within 24 hours after placing the order, by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. The seller is not required to reply immediately. Please note: We will only accept returns/exchange/refund requests or damage/defect/missing items reports if they are submitted by email to email@example.com. We will NOT accept returns/exchange/refund requests or damage/defect/missing items reports sent via any social network messaging systems, including (but not limited to) Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- We offer the buyer a 7-day "cooling-off period" in which to cancel their order from the day they receive it. In cases when a refund is requested within this period for any undamaged or non-defective goods then the seller may charge the buyer a 20% re-stocking fee. The buyer is then responsible for ensuring the safe return of goods and for any return postage costs. The re-stocking fee is for the total amount of the goods purchased and the sellers outward postage costs shall not be refunded
- It is solely at the sellers discretion whether to accept returns outside of the 7 day cooling off period
- Upon receipt of an order the buyer must immediately check all goods and if there are any damaged, defective or missing goods then they must be reported to the seller within 24 hours, either by email or telephone. The seller will not accept any liability after 24 hours has elapsed.
- The seller cannot be held responsible for how items purchased are used, treated, maintained, cleaned, worn, handled, etc. and buyers are reminded that after 24 hours from delivery, the goods are the sole responsibility of the buyer who has made the wholesale purchase from the seller.
- No goods should be returned by the buyer without prior acceptance from the seller
- Items must be returned with their original packaging and in the condition they were received. Please be aware that the seller is solely responsible for the safe return of any goods
- The buyer shall be entitled to a refund of any return postage costs or credit from the seller, if the seller has instructed the buyer to return the items because they are deemed to be damaged or defective. In any other cases then the buyer is fully responsible for all postage costs
- Please note that most costume jewellery is silver or gold plated and can sometimes taint over time or in certain environments.
- If an item purchased from the seller was in an acceptable condition up to 24 hours after the time it was received, the buyer assumes all responsibility for how items are used, treated, maintained, cleaned, worn, handled, etc. by both themselves and any third party they may sell, donate or gift the items to.
- We regret that due to hygiene regulations we are unable to accept returns on any pierced earrings or jewellery sets that contain pierced earrings, other than damaged or defective goods
- Sale items and promotion items are non-refundable. In cases when a refund is requested in accordance with all of the rules on this page, then a credit code/gift voucher code to the value of the goods will be issued to the buyer via email
- In cases when an order has been deemed missing or delivery is late then the seller will open an investigation with the relevant postal authority.
- If the relevant postal authority confirms the parcel as late then the seller will keep the buyer up to date as to the whereabouts of his/her parcel, and liaise with the postal authority on the buyers behalf
- If the relevant postal authority has confirmed a parcel is missing then the seller will initiate a refund of all monies to the buyer within 10 days of such notification.
- The seller will not accept any responsibility whatsoever for missing or delayed International orders but will provide the buyer with proof of postage upon request
- The seller accepts no liability for any claims of loss of earnings incurred by the seller for delayed, damaged, incorrect or missing orders
- Customers must not at any time copy and use the text descriptions/listings of any products from Seasons Wholesale